High shear homogenizer/emulsifier with precision engineered heads to emulsify/homogenize dairy products (i.e. cream for liqueurs) and prevent curdling and/or separation of oily/watery substances (i.e. making a great vinaigrette that does not separate quickly) .
Also useful when emulsifying essential oils and water based preparations, balms etc.
1. Two different head sizes for large/smaller batches
2. Capacity: use your own liquid container (i.e. measuring beaker) up to 2 Litres
3. 220V 50 Hz, single phase, 200 Watt motor.
4. Rotation: 0 – 23 000 rpm adjustable stepless
5. Easy manual lifting with sturdy and robust stand.
For increased stability of emulsion, use an emulsifying agent (i.e. egg white, agar, gelatin) or alcohol suspender for prolonged storage periods of i.e. cream liqueurs.