Laboratory Digital Disk Rotator with Timer
Digital Disk Rotator with Timer, Speed 10-70rpm, LCD Display, adjustable mixing angle, standard with 8 x 50ml stainless steel attachment
The E-RRM-P rotisserie rotator offers a LCD screen which displays both speed and time allowing for accurate mixing applications.
The E-RRM-P has different rotor attachments available to mix various tube sizes. With either vertical or horizontal tube rotor attachments, the E-RRM-P can significantly adjust the vigorousness of the mixing by changing from end over end mixing to a more subtle rolling action.
This along with the digital speed control, the Eins-Sci E-RRM-P is one of the most sophisticated rotisserie tube rotators on the market.
The Eins-Sci rotisserie tube rotator is ideal for mixing blood samples to avoid coagulation, keeping biological samples in suspension and aerating cultures. Variable speed means that the aggressiveness of the mixing can be adjusted for a specific application.
- Comes standard with 16 x 50ml rotor attachment and centrifuge tube clamps. Additional sizes available as optional extras
- Digital speed control
- Speed range adjustable between 10 and 70 rpm
- Suitable for continuous or timed operation
- Timed Operation from 1 to 1199 minutes
- Speed and timer displayed on LCD screen
- Optional extra accessories allow for 48 / 32 x 1.5 ml, 24 / 16 x 15 ml and 24 x 50 ml tube mixing
- Gentle circular rotating movement provides efficient mixing capabilities
- Suitable for cold rooms and incubators between 5 and 40 °C
- CE Certified
- 2 Year Warranty